Saturday 4 March 2017

striped skirt

ahh i'm just casually sitting here eating a vegemite sandwich reminiscing on the beautiful weekend i got to meet utterly brooke lea (check out her hella good blog n insta you won't regret it) and thinking about how much fun we had!! ahh good times.  recent times though have been kinda hectic n crazy - why i haven't been able to post these as soon as i'd like- but i have a few VEEERRRYY exciting things coming up this year that are keeping me going!
this fashion shoot has got to be my favourite yet....brooke you insane photographer!! (seriously though can we just take a moment to appreciate how stunning these pics are). it features my casual white shirt ... which now isn't so white as I did a screen print stencil onto it heheh. and the skirt OH THE SKIRT! my oh my oh my isn't it just amazing? a thing to behold, i feel like i should be holding it up to everyone singing the circle of life (haha that lion king reference...no? ok just me) and brooke was kind enough to give it to me ( 'hand-me-down' dress hells YES!) and it's originally from pare basic. also what were my go to boots last winter except they now don't fit me anymore :(( also-how could i forget- brooke's infamous felt grey hat! which we both are kinda a lot in love with hehehe
scroll down and check out these hella good photos (more random best friend appreciation :P) and enjoy yah week xxx


BELLA WEARS: boots - target Australia // skirt - pare basic // top - junk // hat - Kmart // necklace - ahh made that myself 













No comments:

Post a Comment