Friday 29 July 2016

UPDATE ++ MEET UP

hola again yah guys,
how are you?
it hasn't really been that long but it feels like it has. alot has been happening and i felt like i should tell you all,bit of a chatty post coming up for yah...but theres MORE MEET UP PICS!! yass that caught yah attention..
so we'll start with today. as you know i play in a soccer team for my school and we had our last match today and i am stoked to say WE WON!! which means we've been undefeated all season!!! i'm so proud of the team and i'm really gonna miss training, and matches with them until next year. i've had the best time with them..
idk about you but i am ob-sessed with pokemon go. don't think of me as cliche but isn't it just awesome how far technology has come in like the last 8 years or so!! its craaazy. i love it, even though my phone doesn't really work its SO FUN!!  i highlyyyy suggest you all go get it, it's addictive but it gets you out more and walking more....i walked an extra block yesterday to get to the pokestop...
i am currently reading A LOTTTTT of sick books....readings is prettttyyy crazy. and i am pretty much a bookworm...esspecially when it comes to my favourite series ever, Harry potter (i've read that series like 16 times. they mean so much to me you don't even understand) but idk bout you guys, i love reccomendations for books, esspecially when i can't find anything to read. so i've just finished reading 'trials of apollo' by the amazing Rick Riordan, (please read percy jackson series before hand, that's my opinion but it'd make it a whole lot better) it is AHHH-MAZING. have you ever read the divergent trilogy....was that a no?? oh my gosh, if you haven't read them you've been living under a rock!! they are AMAZINGG (i say that to much). i'm reading insurgent atm and i am loving it and haven't been able to put it down at all! The billionare's curse is also a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good series...defs read it!! and last but not least, Serafina and the black cloak , which i got for my bday was soooooooo good and I definitely reccomend it!
this blog, well i feel like i need to make my posts a bit better. and i've found lots of inspiration for new posts. i think they need to a bit more me yah know? so post about things I love and stuff. just a bit of a refresh, a new me kinda!! and i have some more food-y type of posts planned because i have been on a bit of a health kick that came out of no where mood and been trying out some new healthy recipes and to be perfectly honest, i feel so much better and fresher now! that sounds wayy to cheesy (food puns ahahhaha) but when you eat healthy it gives you that fresh feeling and you feel so motivated and yasssss...shut up now bella c'mon
if you made it to here i congratulate you..well done!1 that was a lotttt of chit chat for one post, but i hoped it was nice to have a bit of an update and we can get one with brand new posts and ideas on this blog of mine.

see yahhh


























1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHH I've read all the whole divergent trilogy and I love it so much! I've also read Four by Veronica Roth and I'd totally recommend reading it after you've finished the triolegy. I just can't get enough!!! Have you watched the movies too? They're rad! Xx - @peachyeggo ;)

    ReplyDelete