Friday 22 July 2016

SUN SOAKED

AHHHHH!! i miss FNQ so much :( the cold weather here at home is killing me....but i must admit, it's great for blogging, reading, drawing and watching movies!! unfortunately school has once again taken over my life and left me with no time to blog! term 3 is pretty intense people. and the time has come to choose my yr 9 study courses and electives for next year!! it's pretty exciting having a wider range of topics to choose from and how from year 9 up you get to focus more on the subjects you love...pretty exciting times!
back to how much i miss QLD.......i miss it A LOT!!!!! ohhhh i miss those salty sea swims everyday. i miss getting ice-cream every afternoon and getting milkshakes in the morning in the warm weather...ahhhh palm cove you beaut.
we took a hella lot of underwater photos while we were there. underwater photog is the bomb...seriously crazy times out there. love it.
there's gonna be multiple posts with underwater (and paddle boarding) pics!also i'm still editing my Palm Cove vid and paddle boarding vid so they'll be here soon hopefully!
hopefully, i can get a bit more organised and this blog of mine won't be to neglected...I'm feeling that fresh inspiration run through me and I'm ready to take photos for the blog and share them all with you because that's what i love to do! I've got some awesome projects and series coming ... stoked for you all to see them!!

photog credits to my mum!











IMPORTANT!!!!:

DON'T FORGET tomorrow georgina and i are holding a melbourne / blog meet up from 12-3:30 (sunday 24th July) come meet us outside the MELBOURNE MUSEUM for some fun as times!!! AND PLEEEAAASSEE confirm with us if you are coming before tomorrow! hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment