Saturday 17 June 2017

SALTWATER

Hey hey guys!! 
AHhhh I feel terrible!! It's been months since I last posted but I say this in all honesty - school, school has been so so busy and crazy what with homework and assignments and EXAMS!! And I just honestly haven't felt inspired at all, like at all it was terrible. As terribly cliche as that sounds it's the truth. i think i just wasn't inspired or in the mood to post and the weather wasn't nice and i just lost all motivation, I'm still not entirely inspired But I'm here today listening to my Moana playlist and I was looking through some GoPro photos from good summer times and thought I'd share some because hey why not! 
once again, apologies for no posts, I will try post some more in the holidays! I've still got heaps of posts to do with pictures from ages back that I still want to show you all so they'll come soon. I'm also going away at the end of the year for a bit so I can't wait to tell you more about that soon...
These photos are from summer, beautiful summer. I miss it so much.
any who enjoy scrolling through some beachy, salty photos taken by me and Izzy on the GoPro from a while back.
Xx















No comments:

Post a Comment